Tuesday, May 16, 2023

A Mother's Benediction

 

When you gaze at your baby

And feel that surge of love 

gushing from the depths of your soul

So powerful and so overwhelming that it hurts...

Then, pause and remember 

That is exactly how I feel for you my Son...


You were meant to be born in my womb

Both for myself and for yourself

We shall traverse this chasm of life

Strengthened and fortified by Love and Prayers...


I pray with all my heart and soul

that you are able to rise above all your hurt, pain and sorrow...

And emerge into the Wonderful , 

Blessed person that you are meant to be...

Sooner than later you will conquer 

all trials and tribulations that seem to surround you at times...


The Universe will protect you in your toughest moments

and bring you through all hurdles

safe and sound 


This is a Mother's Benediction

uttered with all the Love in this world and Beyond...



No comments:

Post a Comment