Monday, January 8, 2024

Tantrum

 

My heart is breaking

Am feeling indignant

I understand but 

Keeping up the facade, smiling, while I want to sulk big time

Simply because I want to evolve

I don't want to break into the usual cantankerous mould

that which irritates others

But still it stings

Feeling a surge of self pity

They can afford to 

They can escape to their own cosy world

Smiling and laughing when actually I don't want to

Just go about sniggering, ordering...

They don't have to live with the consequences, the repercussions

Just trigger

And happy to say that you are going to fly away 

What do you care what is left behind

And someone doesn't even understand...

Blissfully unaware of the undercurrents...

That is exactly why one needs to be on one's toes

That's the reason one has to keep on 

Reminding like a broken record

And it is because we are the ones who have to bear the brunt of the consequences 

From the outside people can sympathise

click their tongues, be magnanimous

Am not going to interfere

Shall try to pretend that I am not around

As if I can control things

Am fed up of anticipating

trying to veer away from troubles, hassles

Escape, escape , escape

Run away far from all this...



No comments:

Post a Comment