Saturday, March 26, 2011

How it began...


I started picking up my stones on January 29th. I've posted them on my regular blog page "Twilight Musings".  I stumbled my way into the stones of a friend here http://emolior.blogspot.com/. I found the idea very inspiring and decided to pick up my own stones. Initially, I was not sure of how to go about it, and one can see me stumbling on my own stones...
For now, I'm placing my pile of stones here, some are  rough, grainy gravel, while some are unsightly cumbersome rocks, but they form my treasure chest.

And now , they've extended the project to the month of July, at a new space called The River. 
To participate in this venture, I am piling up all the stones, pebbles and gravel that I've amassed through the months of January, February and March on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment